- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A truly stunning piece of jewellery that is handmade in London using genuine crystals. The earrings feature a drop design and come in a variety of colours, each of which is absolutely gorgeous.The classical look of the earrings takes them to a whole other level of appeal, and the quality is unlike anything you've ever seen before. These earrings are sure to add a touch of elegance and class. Order your pair today and add a little sparkle to your life with the Nuha Earrings!
Size: 3.5cm x 1.4cm x 0.8cm (length, width, depth)
Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, this item is not eligible for refund or exchange
Not quite what you expected? We've tried to put as much detail for these pair of earrings as we can. For hygeine reasons we are not able to accept refunds or exchanges on earrings. However one of our specialists are on hand if you wanted to dicuss anything futher. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions of concerns and our specialist will come back to you soon as soon as they can.
Please read through our general terms and conditions to find out more.
How to look after me
Being handcrafted, they need special looking after for you to enjoy the beauty for a longer period of time. Here’s a list of tips for you on how to care for your Krystal London jewellery.
- Avoid water: Do not place next to heater, window, air conditioner or in the bathroom. Do not wear in the pool. They'll just weigh you down.
- Avoid sweat: Remove jewellery when exercising, or any other demanding physical work, as sweating causes the jewellery to tarnish. Whilst it can be glam, nothing worse that a necklace in your face on the treadmill.
- Avoid cosmetics: Apply scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery. Perfumes and lotions will tarnish the jewellery.
- Last on, first off: We know how tempting it can be to accessorise your outfit first, but fight the urge and you'll have your jewellery lasting a lot longer.
- Storing in our original boxes or pouches is the best way to keep your jewellery. A zip plastic bag is a great alternative if no longer have the packaging.
- Enjoy it! Obesessing over the jewellery can often take the fun out of wearing it, but if you follow the steps above, it should last you for many many years.
Clip on and Personalisation
Prefer these as a clip on pair. No problem! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make them especially for you.
If you like them in different colours, we can discuss that with you too!
Handcrafted in London
We're proud to be a "Made in Britain" company. Our items are all handcrafted on site ensuring that we have full control over the quality of our products and are fast to solve any issues that may arise.
Our crystals are responsilby sourced from the most recognised crystal manufacturers in Europe. Ensuring they retain their appeal for many, many years.
There's thought in everything. Our packaging has been designed to last time and keep your jewellery safe from the elements. As well as being safe for your jewellery, it's safe for the environment being recycled and sourced from FSC certified products.
We only have one planet and we try, where possible, to limit our impact on the environment. This includes partnering with logistic specialists to get clean, green delivery options for you.