- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Introducing our one-of-a-kind Milo Earrings! Handmade in London with genuine crystals, these vintage beauties are truly unique - no two pairs are alike! The quality of the stones is simply unmatched, and we know you'll appreciate their stunning difference from anything else out there. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of history - grab our Milo Earrings before they're gone!
Size: 2.3cm x 1.8cm x 0.8cm (length, width, depth)
Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, this item is not eligible for refund or exchange
Not quite what you expected? We've tried to put as much detail for these pair of earrings as we can. For hygeine reasons we are not able to accept refunds or exchanges on earrings. However one of our specialists are on hand if you wanted to dicuss anything futher. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions of concerns and our specialist will come back to you soon as soon as they can.
Please read through our general terms and conditions to find out more.
How to look after me
Being handcrafted, they need special looking after for you to enjoy the beauty for a longer period of time. Here’s a list of tips for you on how to care for your Krystal London jewellery.
- Avoid water: Do not place next to heater, window, air conditioner or in the bathroom. Do not wear in the pool. They'll just weigh you down.
- Avoid sweat: Remove jewellery when exercising, or any other demanding physical work, as sweating causes the jewellery to tarnish. Whilst it can be glam, nothing worse that a necklace in your face on the treadmill.
- Avoid cosmetics: Apply scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery. Perfumes and lotions will tarnish the jewellery.
- Last on, first off: We know how tempting it can be to accessorise your outfit first, but fight the urge and you'll have your jewellery lasting a lot longer.
- Storing in our original boxes or pouches is the best way to keep your jewellery. A zip plastic bag is a great alternative if no longer have the packaging.
- Enjoy it! Obesessing over the jewellery can often take the fun out of wearing it, but if you follow the steps above, it should last you for many many years.
Clip on and Personalisation
Prefer these as a clip on pair. No problem! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make them especially for you.
If you like them in different colours, we can discuss that with you too!
Handcrafted in London