- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A stunning new range of handcrafted rings made in London using only the finest quality crystals. These beautiful rings are perfect for making a big statement and come in a variety of stunning colours. Each ring is unique, with an abstract design that is sure to turn heads.
These rings are not only beautiful but also have a deep meaning. The indigo crystal is said to represent wisdom, truth and integrity, while other crystals in the range have their own special properties. wearing one of these rings is sure to bring you good luck and positivity.
Size: 4cm x 3.5cm x 3cm (length, width, depth)
How to look after me
Being handcrafted, they need special looking after for you to enjoy the beauty for a longer period of time. Here’s a list of tips for you on how to care for your Krystal London jewellery.
- Avoid water: Do not place next to heater, window, air conditioner or in the bathroom. Do not wear in the pool. They'll just weigh you down.
- Avoid sweat: Remove jewellery when exercising, or any other demanding physical work, as sweating causes the jewellery to tarnish. Whilst it can be glam, nothing worse that a necklace in your face on the treadmill.
- Avoid cosmetics: Apply scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery. Perfumes and lotions will tarnish the jewellery.
- Last on, first off: We know how tempting it can be to accessorise your outfit first, but fight the urge and you'll have your jewellery lasting a lot longer.
- Storing in our original boxes or pouches is the best way to keep your jewellery. A zip plastic bag is a great alternative if no longer have the packaging.
- Enjoy it! Obesessing over the jewellery can often take the fun out of wearing it, but if you follow the steps above, it should last you for many many years.
Not quite what you expected? That's ok, you can return this by simply getting in touch with us by submitting a returns request within 14 days of delivery. One of our specialists will reach out to make necessary arrangements.
Please read through our general terms and conditions to find out more.
Handcrafted in London