- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Looking for a quirky and stylish accessory to add to your jewelry collection? Check out our Aliz earrings! These handcrafted earrings feature a square shape with genuine crystals in a range of colors. The top stone is coloured differently for a unique look. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or just adding a little sparkle to your everyday style, these earrings are sure to make a statement.
Size: 2cm x 2cm x 0.6cm (length, width, depth)
Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, this item is not eligible for refund or exchange
Not quite what you expected? We've tried to put as much detail for these pair of earrings as we can. For hygeine reasons we are not able to accept refunds or exchanges on earrings. However one of our specialists are on hand if you wanted to dicuss anything futher. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions of concerns and our specialist will come back to you soon as soon as they can.
Please read through our general terms and conditions to find out more.
How to look after me
Being handcrafted, they need special looking after for you to enjoy the beauty for a longer period of time. Here’s a list of tips for you on how to care for your Krystal London jewellery.
- Avoid water: Do not place next to heater, window, air conditioner or in the bathroom. Do not wear in the pool. They'll just weigh you down.
- Avoid sweat: Remove jewellery when exercising, or any other demanding physical work, as sweating causes the jewellery to tarnish. Whilst it can be glam, nothing worse that a necklace in your face on the treadmill.
- Avoid cosmetics: Apply scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery. Perfumes and lotions will tarnish the jewellery.
- Last on, first off: We know how tempting it can be to accessorise your outfit first, but fight the urge and you'll have your jewellery lasting a lot longer.
- Storing in our original boxes or pouches is the best way to keep your jewellery. A zip plastic bag is a great alternative if no longer have the packaging.
- Enjoy it! Obesessing over the jewellery can often take the fun out of wearing it, but if you follow the steps above, it should last you for many many years.
Clip on and Personalisation
Prefer these as a clip on pair. No problem! Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll make them especially for you.
If you like them in different colours, we can discuss that with you too!
Handcrafted in London